As an Adviser Assistant, you will play a critical role in supporting a team of financial advisors to deliver exceptional service outcomes for our clients. This role provides great exposure into the stockbroking industry where you will learn the fundamentals of financial markets with real career opportunities into Financial Advisory, M&A, Research or Corporate Finance if you wish.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Answer all incoming client calls and respond to client queries (written and email)
- Accurately prepare client application forms and action any related documentation
- Acceptance and allocation of corporate actions
- Act on instructions that relate to Deceased estates, change of trustee & stock transfers
- Monitor and manage account debtor and credit balances (trade settlements)
- Liaise with back-office to resolve issues
- Collate research and market information for clients
- Prepare client reviews and portfolio reports
- Maintain and store detailed client records
- Maintain knowledge of our product offerings and administration requirements
To succeed in this role, you will ideally possess:
- A proven track record in the delivery of exceptional client service
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Resilience and ‘can do attitude’
- Love working in a fast pace and collaborative environment
- Interest in financial markets
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Finance, Economics, Investment or similar (advantageous)
- Previous experience gained in a similar role or middle/back-office experience within banking, finance, stockbroking or wealth management industry will also be looked upon favourably
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with the industry's best Advisers
- Join a stable yet growth organisation rich in heritage history
- Vibrant and collaborative team environment
- Growth and development with career pathway opportunities (if you wish)
If you are ready to make your next move and believe you have what it takes to join us, please don’t hesitate to submit your interest as we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining us, we would love to hear from you.
Register your Interest by submitting your resume.