Head of Private Client Research Simon Kent-Jones joins the podcast to discuss the Ord Minnett Responsible Equities Portfolio, including:
- The key responsible and ethical issues facing investors today;
- How the Portfolio incorporates responsible and ethical considerations into its investment process, including which sectors and stocks are excluded and why;
- How the Australian banks perform from an ESG perspective and how that has changed over time;
- The responsible investing considerations for key Australian stocks such as Qube Holdings (QUB), Transurban Group (TCL), Woolworths (WOW) and Wesfarmers (WES); and
- How the Measurement and Analysis Report (Feb-21) benchmarks the performance of the Portfolio across the key environmental, social and governance factors.
The Responsible Equities Portfolio is part of the suite of Ord Minnett Direct Equity Portfolios available on the HUB24 investment platform.
Disclosure: Ord Minnett Limited ABN 86 002 733 048 (Ord Minnett) holds AFS Licence Number 237121 and E.L. & C. Baillieu Limited ABN 74 006 519 393 (EL&C Baillieu) holds AFS Licence Number 245421. Ord Minnett and EL&C Baillieu are ASX Group Participants, Participants of Chi-X Australia Pty Ltd and are wholly owned subsidiaries of Ord Minnett Holdings Pty Limited ABN 32 062 323 728. This document is intended to provide general financial product advice only, and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs, and therefore before acting on advice contained in this document, you should consider its appropriateness having regard to your personal circumstances.
Get in Touch
Start a Conversation with an Ord Minnett Adviser today.
'Building Wealth for Generations'
150 years +
Proud History & Heritage