Online Asset Reporting Service (OARS)
Accurate and timely investment information
What is OARS?
Ord Minnett’s Online Asset Reporting Service (OARS) provides clear, accurate and timely investment information, and allows both you and your Private Wealth Adviser to manage your portfolio more effectively. OARS is a reporting-only service, delivered predominantly via the Ord Minnett private client website and reflects the ongoing investment that Ords makes into developing service-focused systems and technologies.
OARS is suitable for clients in the earlier stages of building a portfolio or those who wish to self-administer their portfolio whilst accessing a full reporting suite. It provides clients with the following benefits:
- The monitoring of your portfolio via real time portfolio valuations
- Comprehensive end-to-end information including transaction reporting and the tracking of Capital Gains Tax liabilities
- Optimised Capital Gains Tax options
- Retaining beneficial ownership of your portfolio at all times
- Online access to portfolio-related information
- The peace of mind afforded by accurate and timely portfolio management
- Fees that are transparent, flexible and generally tax deductible.
Regular communication with your Ords Adviser also ensures you are kept up-to-date of your investment portfolio and its performance at all times. This means you and your Adviser can wholeheartedly focus on growing your wealth.
UMA Model Portfolios
Constructed by Ords' Research Team - 5 Model Portfolios
"The Ord Minnett Online Asset Reporting Service provides clear, accurate and timely investment information, and allows investors to manage their portfolios more effectively."
Get in Touch
Start a Conversation with an Ord Minnett Adviser today.
'Building Wealth for Generations'
150 years +
Proud History & Heritage
Get Investor Insights Straight to your Inbox!
Get Started. Become an Informed Investor.
By submitting your email, you understand you are opting-in to receive ongoing communications from Ord Minnett, and understand your email may be used to invite you to attend investment webinars, IPO briefings and other marketing communications and purposes. You can UNSUBSCRIBE at any time, and your email will be removed from our marketing list.